Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Putting carbon fiber wrap on the interior wooden pieces, how do we disassemble the interior?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We took over an existing order for our Model X since the order was nearly identical to ours, with the only change being that the interior had the figured ash wood decor. Nothing against anyone that might prefer this, but this really isn't our style, so we decided to get it wrapped in something like carbon fiber wrap.

The guy that we've used in the past here for similar stuff has never touched a Model X, and I'm fearing he might charge a lot for doing the job, so I'm considering if I should just try to do this myself. After all it's not that many pieces, and I'm more confident in myself being careful about taking out and putting back in all of these separate pieces than anybody else.

Has anybody successfully been able to remove all of the trim pieces from the Model X and are there instructions anywhere for how to do this?