Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Putting in my Model X Order today!

Zer04evr

Mar 24, 2018
I'm so excited. My wife and I have been looking and testing the waters on a new car purchase for a while and checked out the Model X in person and fell in love.

We did the test drive and we were totally sold. The car is eerily quiet and is one of the most comfortable cars we've driven.

Just have a small question. I want to ensure I get the free supercharging so I was wondering if anyone had a refferal code for me to use so I can get the free charging and 500$ Tesla credit.

Been lurking for a while and glad to finally join in the fun.

Xu_wan

Mar 24, 2018
Illinois
I'm so excited. My wife and I have been looking and testing the waters on a new car purchase for a while and checked out the Model X in person and fell in love.

We did the test drive and we were totally sold. The car is eerily quiet and is one of the most comfortable cars we've driven.

Just have a small question. I want to ensure I get the free supercharging so I was wondering if anyone had a refferal code for me to use so I can get the free charging and 500$ Tesla credit.

Been lurking for a while and glad to finally join in the fun.
Pm’d You one

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC