Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Q] Sale Price for Model 3 AWD, 1 y/o

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moving to NYC, so doesn't really make sense to have an EV. I'm just trying to gauge what a fair price for my Model 3 would be. I know I'm going to be hit pretty hard but such is life :( (the bigger hit will be emotional having to give up the Tesla).

Specs:
  • Model 3
  • Purchased 09/2018
  • Miles: ~15,000
  • White, AWD (non-P), 19" oem rims, black interior, EAP, no FSD
  • Pretty good condition, no xpel or ceramic or anything.

Since this is not actually for sale (yet), I hope there is no point in low/high ball estimates. If it matters, will be selling in NYC or surrounding NJ area.

Thanks in advance!

you should take off about 4k from the new price because of rebates people not get when buying used. I might be interested in buying so feel free to ping me when you are ready to sell.
  • Federal tax credit- $1,875
  • New York EV rebate- $2,000

you should take off about 4k from the new price because of rebates people not get when buying used. I might be interested in buying so feel free to ping me when you are ready to sell.
  • Federal tax credit- $1,875
  • New York EV rebate- $2,000

Yea if I can't even get $40k for it I might just try to keep it (e.g. live farther away). But I'm probably a couple of months from selling so it's a bit early.