TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Q1 2014: 6,457 S deliveries. How many of these had already been produced in Q4 2013?

Discussion in 'TSLA Investor Discussions' started by Benz, May 8, 2014.

1. Benz

Benz Active Member

Q1 2014: 6,457 S deliveries. How many of these had already been produced in Q4 2013 (but delivered to customers in the US, Canada and Europe in Q1 2014)?

Would that be about 1,000 Tesla Model S deliveries?

2. Right_Said_Fred

Right_Said_Fred Model S - Sig. 283 EU

Is ist usefull to open topics which can only be filled with guesses? If this really has to be discussed (speculated on), then there is an appropriate topic already: 2014 1 QTR predictions/results

3. Benz

Benz Active Member

I think it's important to narrow down the scope of the subject, in order to have a real good focused discussion, otherwise the thread will become too long.

If you separate things more than it will be better organised. Just my opinion.

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Member

One should not only see what has been manufacturen the quarter before last. Quite a few cars that are sold are demo cars. They may have been manufactured anytime.