Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Q4 collections, tales and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sad day yesterday. Only had the car 6 days and someone has managed to scrape the drivers side wing, front bumper and alloy. They left a note, just waiting to hear back from them.
Sentry mode caught the incident, but as they were parked next to Bandit no Reg visible. Don't think that there is footage of them parking, but will check. It would be good if Sentry footage had a wider view at the front, or used the B pillar cameras.
Already onto hospital CCTV company.

Looking at the damage, it's only paint (apart from the alloy), but will need a respray.

Grrr!

Sad day yesterday. Only had the car 6 days and someone has managed to scrape the drivers side wing, front bumper and alloy. They left a note, just waiting to hear back from them.
Sentry mode caught the incident, but as they were parked next to Bandit no Reg visible. Don't think that there is footage of them parking, but will check. It would be good if Sentry footage had a wider view at the front, or used the B pillar cameras.

Looking at the damage, it's only paint (apart from the alloy), but will need a respray.

Grrr!
I don’t think they’d release the footage, the driver left a note which is good. This is the reason why I’m also getting dash cam fitted.

Grrr!
What a buggeration!
Still dreading similar after 5 months.
Will the novelty ever wear off? Will I ever feel less precious about Lizzie?
I do hope all is sorted soon.

Reactions: thetallpaul
Picked up from Brent Cross was quite busy but overall all very smooth process except of a row of 20 cars mine was the only one not cleaned :mad:..The cleaning crew jumped on it reasonably fast but it was a like a quick wipe with sand paper , will be cleaning it myself later on .. Overall loving the MYLR experience - had some fun "not in chill mode" on way home and after 20 mins on the M1 north it finished its calibration. Yes I do appear to have USS its a 54 vin car .
Running a software update now to hopefully solve why my wall charger will not charge car - the charge starts and then stops 2 seconds later (charge currently at 30% and its set to 80%) granny charger works fine so have to do some troubleshooting after its finished its update to 2022.40.4.2 - Did notice that the tow-bar kit seemed not to come with the plastic tabs to lever off the plastic cover. Only noticed they were missing after watching a utube video on how to access the towbar.

Picked up from Brent Cross was quite busy but overall all very smooth process except of a row of 20 cars mine was the only one not cleaned :mad:..The cleaning crew jumped on it reasonably fast but it was a like a quick wipe with sand paper , will be cleaning it myself later on .. Overall loving the MYLR experience - had some fun "not in chill mode" on way home and after 20 mins on the M1 north it finished its calibration. Yes I do appear to have USS its a 54 vin car .
Running a software update now to hopefully solve why my wall charger will not charge car - the charge starts and then stops 2 seconds later (charge currently at 30% and its set to 80%) granny charger works fine so have to do some troubleshooting after its finished its update to 2022.40.4.2 - Did notice that the tow-bar kit seemed not to come with the plastic tabs to lever off the plastic cover. Only noticed they were missing after watching a utube video on how to access the towbar.
How long did you queue for? I’ll be there Saturday. I assume they’ve have a few hundreds cars as apposed to 20!

Did you see any white on white MYP? Could be mine!

About charge point. I assume this was your first try at charging with it? If the installers put the CT clamp on the wrong cable, it does exactly as you say. If it's a Pod Point, call their customer service and they will remotely diagnose the issue and talk you through moving the CT clamp if that is the fault

About charge point. I assume this was your first try at charging with it? If the installers put the CT clamp on the wrong cable, it does exactly as you say. If it's a Pod Point, call their customer service and they will remotely diagnose the issue and talk you through moving the CT clamp if that is the fault
After a lot of swearing at it and beating the wall charger with a large stick I found out the previous owner of the Tesla wall box had set a schedule .. However it did give me a chance to get familiar with a SC and IONITY . Was a bit scary at the IONITY charger after 10 mins clouds of steam appears from the battery ( but remembered this is fairly normal)

3E751027-4615-441A-9925-8DD51B2ECB34.png

One of the few calendar events I definitely don’t need a reminder for

Ok and does the app work straight away to report issues? Where do you report them? Obviously mine isn’t activated on the app yet picking up Saturday
If it is a lease then you see the vehicle in the app anywhere between a few minutes to 24 hours after the delivery. If it isn’t a lease and you are collecting then you can raise a service request in the app as soon as they hand over the keys to you.