Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Qantas Tesla partnership

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. I never received the original request.

You can say one thing about Tesla communication, "It's of a consistent standard"

Yes, it seems a lot of local owners just don't make it onto Tesla's Australian communication list.
A real shame because I believe Tesla Owners are excellent brand ambassadors.
Luckily we have this forum to exchange ideas and hear about upcoming events.
As for Qantas, I couldn't find anything about the Tesla partnership on their website, so like maccaj22 said "As much as it feels like vaporware I'd like to be kept up to date..."

" High Power Wall Connectors at Qantas Valet facilities in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide allowing Model S owners to charge whilst they travel."

Just having the wall connectors in the airport parking would be good. Very few people use the valet parking I expect.
Would this look like you would be occupying one of the few chargers for the entire length of your air travels?. Your parking space has a dedicated charge point? Similar - leave my car to a valet to charge starts off a bit weird, but then letting Valet have use of it while I'm traveling seems a bit more trusting than is my nature.

The original e-mail was from Tesla, I received it on June 7 and you had to register by June 30.
upload_2016-9-16_8-46-6.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-16_8-44-26.png
    upload_2016-9-16_8-44-26.png
    317.2 KB · Views: 60
Just got an unexpected 'Welcome to the Qantas Club & Frequent Flyer Service Centre" email thanking me for my recent payment (which I haven't made). Wondering if it's connected to Tesla's supposed new whatever?
Well the I went through the same process by expressing interest etc and 3 days ago got the "welcome to the Qantas Club email. Right now I'm at Darwin airport waiting for the QC to open (at 11pm Sunday) and will see if they have me listed as a member. I'll let you all know if I get to check out the sausage rolls and other classy stuff.

Well the I went through the same process by expressing interest etc and 3 days ago got the "welcome to the Qantas Club email. Right now I'm at Darwin airport waiting for the QC to open (at 11pm Sunday) and will see if they have me listed as a member. I'll let you all know if I get to check out the sausage rolls and other classy stuff.
And now happily in QC Darwin. Sausage rolls equal to the Tesla WOW factor.