Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Qc, Canada : 2020 VIN ready in MTL but waiting green light from SAAQ

tarballqc

Oct 15, 2019
Montreal
From good source....

Tesla Montreal is starting to receive Model 3 and Model X (not sure about model s) 2020, but they cannot deliver them yet. They are waiting on SAAQ's approval.

We should see a lot of delivery once they got the approval.

P3DMTL

Oct 16, 2019
Montrelal
I ordered on 17/09
P3D
White/Black
No FSD

I cant wait for this car!!! Only thing is they just raised the price on my car by over 1000$, that means i lose the 8000$ quebec incentive.i have emailed my SA to see what he tells me.

Hopefully i can get this back to what it was.and get behind the wheel of one of these awesome cars.

p1l0t3

Mar 5, 2016
Quebec, QC, Canada
529xxx aussi, commandée le 6 septembre, livraison prévue le 29 novembre....
J'ai déjà les pneus neige, la borne d'installée, les différents "mini-mods" pour la voiture reçus...

Me manquait plus que la voiture.
Ca commencait à devenir une joke mon histoire...

Biscuitman

Oct 22, 2019
Ottawa
What rebate are you speaking of from the federal government ?
I am not aware of any rebate as the car is too expensive for the federal government and where I live in Ontario the provincial government sadly no longer offers any rebate.
Are you referring to the province of Quebec rebate and calling it “federal”?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC