Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Qty 2, 80 AMP, HPWC Destination Charging at Station Park in Farmington, Utah

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Station Park is an outdoor shopping, dinning, entertainment destination about 18 miles north of Salt Lake City. One of the companies there, Pluralsight, installed a couple free public HPWCs operating at 80 AMPs (on three phase power, so the voltage is 208 to start with). They are listed on the Plugshare.

This is it:

IMG_20140930_174050.jpg

Last edited:
I got dual chargers, and it was in large part because of this exact HPWC. I have family just a mile or two from here that I visit once or twice a year. We're usually not there long enough to charge on a 110 outlet, but definitely have time to spend a couple hours at Station Park before I head south.

This is a great idea! The car icons painted on the ground are pretty nifty too.

I know the emphasis in the forum generally goes towards the Superchargers, but is there any big map showing HPWC locations? I think it's important to have backup fast (relatively) charging. I have seen HPWC available for use at Tesla service centers.

This is a great idea! The car icons painted on the ground are pretty nifty too.

I know the emphasis in the forum generally goes towards the Superchargers, but is there any big map showing HPWC locations? I think it's important to have backup fast (relatively) charging. I have seen HPWC available for use at Tesla service centers.
Plugshare results can be filtered to just show HPWC. Also the Tesla web site "find us" page has a map showing the destination charging program HPWCs in addition to store and service centers-- those are the small charging icons and the superchargers are the large icons.

Plugshare results can be filtered to just show HPWC. Also the Tesla web site "find us" page has a map showing the destination charging program HPWCs in addition to store and service centers-- those are the small charging icons and the superchargers are the large icons.

Whoa thanks!!!… I hadn't seen that map on the "Find Us" page.

Seeing all those clusters of small charging icons at hotels and stores is encouraging!