Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Québec City SuperCharger!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A Levis, QC Supercharger thread was started earlier, so this discussion should be merged there. Quebec City is close, but it can take 40 minutes to cross the bridge between the two cities during rush hour. Also, there's service center under construction in Quebec City, so if the Levis site is misnamed "Quebec City," people will think it's at the service center (whether or not the service center eventually gets its own Superchargers.

There's also a 3rd name, St-Romuald, that is listed on supercharge.info What once was the independent of town of St-Romuald was absorbed by Levis years ago, but lots of maps and GPS aren't up-to-date on it.

I wonder where the 3rd one will be! Someone should start a poll!

My **wild guess** would be Woodstock in New Brunswick (290 km from Rivière-du-Loup SC and 102 km from Frédéricton)

It would be also at the beginning of the interstate 95 in the US and just at 211 km of the Bangor, Maine SuperCharger... that would complete the US north-south axle (Houlton, Maine to Key West, Florida)

Any other guess for the next one in Canada?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaff
My **wild guess** would be Woodstock in New Brunswick (290 km from Rivière-du-Loup SC and 102 from Frédéricton)
That would be a shocker since Woodstock, NB isn't on the list for planned SCs in 2017 - but there aresomething like 20 others that are, including 8 in the Toronto area alone. But there is at least one precedent for an SC that wasn't on the Coming Soon list and that was Parry Sound.

Already been opened and named appropriately.
SuperChargers - Levis, Qc

It is in St-Romuald which is now officially Levis. It is not in Quebec and we should avoid calling it Quebec City as that is on the other side of the river. Maybe they will soon have their own Supercharger and then what would that one be called? Lets call it for what it is: "Levis"
Since it is serving the Quebec City region, it should be called Quebec City, as to avoid confusion as to where it is. Everybody, except Donald Trump, knows where Quebec City is. Nobody knows where Levis is. People now think it is where Levis Jeans come from!

Since it is serving the Quebec City region, it should be called Quebec City, as to avoid confusion as to where it is. Everybody, except Donald Trump, knows where Quebec City is. Nobody knows where Levis is. People now think it is where Levis Jeans come from!

With all due respect, to say "Nobody knows where Levis is" is just plain ignorant. I can see by your post you attempted to inject humour, which I do appreciate, however, your reasoning is very flawed. Call it what you want.

Reactions: DenT
I would think the next Supercharger would be in the Ottawa area, but there may be a push for Toronto considering many people are having a poor experience at the existing site there due to stalls being out-of-order or hogged by cars in service
There are eight SCs on the list for 2017 in the Greater Toronto Area. I would think that they could get some good economies of scale, especially since some of the sites should only be a few km apart. To do them all they will likely need a few crews - one in the Toronto area and one to do Ottawa, Belleville, North Bay, etc.