Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quad City Inaugural EV Week car show (Davenport, IA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a colleague reach out to see if I was able to participate in the Inaugural Quad City EV Week car show on September 15th since I have a Model 3.

Unfortunately, I am unable to attend as I will be at RIOT-fest in Chicago that weekend.

Below is a link to register if interested in participating. Registration is free with the chance to win some prizes. They are looking for all types of EV’s not just Teslas. Help spread the EV word!

National Drive Electric Week - Quad Cities

• Love
Reactions: TQCLove
It’s looking like I also won’t be able to make it. Whic
I had a colleague reach out to see if I was able to participate in the Inaugural Quad City EV Week car show on September 15th since I have a Model 3.

Unfortunately, I am unable to attend as I will be at RIOT-fest in Chicago that weekend.

Below is a link to register if interested in participating. Registration is free with the chance to win some prizes. They are looking for all types of EV’s not just Teslas. Help spread the EV word!

National Drive Electric Week - Quad Cities
So happy to have a local event! Going to do all I can to promote it and get people to go, but like yourself I’ll be out of town. Such a bummer :(
@Silvwarrior mentioned it the other day in the Quad City thread Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois so perhaps they’ll be there. I have a friend taking his Midnight silver Model 3 for sure so at least there’s that!

Yeah, bummed I can’t attended as well. Hopefully they have a good turn out. It would be cool the if they were able to get one of Metrolink’s Electric buses on display. I would like to see the powertrain setup in on of those.

I didn’t know there was a Tesla Quad Cities website. I’ll make sure to keep an eye on it.

Oh wow, that would be very cool...hadn’t thought about those but had heard Metrolink was getting some electric buses. Maybe I’ll reach out to them and see if that’s a possibility. Great suggestion!

Edit: it looks like Metrolink came out for Earth Day so hopefully they’ll do that again for the Drive Electric event.
Metro IL Quad Cities on Instagram: “Come see us and check out one of our zero emissions electric buses on display for Earth Day at the @freighthousefarmersmarket! #earthday…”

Yeah, I made and run the site. It’s really not much but a glorified landing page ...it’s easy to remember/read and pass out business cards that say TeslaQuadCities.com on them. The idea behind it just being something local for owners, future owners, fans, the curious, etc. to have available. Then when people navigate there, it has some info there, but more importantly it has links to the dedicated QC threads here on TMC, on Tesla Owners Online, and the official Tesla Owners Club Iowa Facebook group. I also try and keep the “events” page up to date, so I’m always happy when people post events I can share. I’ve also got an instagram and twitter going tho my social skills are not the greatest. I’m trying though!