Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Quality Car Time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

XPEL

Global Vendor
Calling all Tesla owners who now have an abundance of time at home due to quarantine. Now's the time to spend some quality time with your EV.

XPEL is offering 20% off the following items:

- XPEL TRACWRAP Temporary Paint Protection Film. This is a Do It Yourself PPF that replaces blue painters tape and is perfect for track days, autocross, road trips, rallies, and much more.

- XPEL Ceramic Boost Spray. The best way to maintain your PPF, Paint, Glass, Vinyl, and more. Think of this spray as a replacement for a very high-end spray wax. It will help seal the finish, add depth, add gloss, and add hydrophobic properties so water will bead and make the surface easier to clean.

- XPEL Detail Spray. The go-to for cleaning off bug guts, bird droppings, and more. We recommend keeping this in your vehicle with a microfiber towel so that you can easily clean off the surface should you need to.

- XPEL Door Sill DIY Protection Kit. This kit is designed to protect your door sills from damage during the entry and exit of your vehicle. Available in a universal size, this film can be installed on paint, carbon fiber, and other finishes to protect from shoe scuffs and more.

- Those and dozens of other vehicle protection and care products along with XPEL Merch are available to ship today.

Just use Promo Code "TeslaForum" at checkout on XPEL.com to activate your discount.
BMW-M3-XPEL-Ceramic-Boost-Detail-Spray.jpg

Oh nice, how are you liking the XR PLUS Window Tint? Is this your first vehicle with a high heat rejecting nano-ceramic window tint?

I like both the Xpel Prime XR Plus Tint and Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF expertly installed by @Premiertint. Yes, it is my first car with the high heat rejecting nano-ceramic tint. We've had tint before, but I can tell a definite difference with the Xpel tint..

I like both the Xpel Prime XR Plus Tint and Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF expertly installed by @Premiertint. Yes, it is my first car with the high heat rejecting nano-ceramic tint. We've had tint before, but I can tell a definite difference with the Xpel tint..

That's great! Thank you for choosing XPEL PPF as well. Isn't it cool to experience what window tint can do at those higher performance levels? We're based in South Texas so the XR PLUS on my daily driver's windows comes in handy a lot!

Thank you again for choosing XPEL! Don't hesitate to reach out should you ever have any questions or need anything.

• Love
Reactions: jkoya
That's great! Thank you for choosing XPEL PPF as well. Isn't it cool to experience what window tint can do at those higher performance levels? We're based in South Texas so the XR PLUS on my daily driver's windows comes in handy a lot!

Thank you again for choosing XPEL! Don't hesitate to reach out should you ever have any questions or need anything.

Any Pro Install discounts available? I'm definitely interested in PPF when I get my car in a few weeks (hopefully), but the price is a bit of a roadblock in these crazy times...

Any Pro Install discounts available? I'm definitely interested in PPF when I get my car in a few weeks (hopefully), but the price is a bit of a roadblock in these crazy times...

FredMertz,

- Love the username by the way, does Ethel drive a Tesla too?-

The professionally installed products are a bit tricky as 99% of our installers are independent and thus we cannot make them offer a discount. However, the XPEL Installer base is very enthusiastic and chances are if you asked them about a Tesla Motors Club discount that they might offer one for you. We just can't guarantee or enforce that. I hope that makes sense and I hope you still consider XPEL PPF for your Tesla. If you haven't heard, we have a new PPF out called ULTIMATE PLUS 10 that is 10mils thick instead of the standard ULTIMATE PLUS which is 8mils thick. The XUP10 will give you more protection in areas that need it most, the front bumper, rocker panels, and the hood. Some people are even wrapping their entire Tesla with the 10mil PPF.

Reactions: FredMertz
If you haven't heard, we have a new PPF out called ULTIMATE PLUS 10 that is 10mils thick instead of the standard ULTIMATE PLUS which is 8mils thick. The XUP10 will give you more protection in areas that need it most, the front bumper, rocker panels, and the hood. Some people are even wrapping their entire Tesla with the 10mil PPF.

Wow - haven't heard about the XUP10. Thanks for the info !! Will definitely get this on our next car....

• Love
Reactions: XPEL