TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Quebec Owner's Guide

Discussion in 'Canada' started by ckokinas, Aug 10, 2015.

1. ckokinas

ckokinas New Member

Hey everyone! I live in Quebec and have been thinking of getting a Tesla. I heard that Tesla's owner's guide is very small compared to conventional cars and the majority of of the info is found in the onboard touchscreen computer.

Is this true? For Quebec, what documents do you get in the glove box?

2. wayner

wayner Active Member

I am in Ontario, but yes, you can access the guide from the screen - but I never do. I just poke around on the screens to figure out what to do, or frequent these forums. You can also find it online - google "tesla owner's manual". It is probably also available online in French.

3. Dakkor

Dakkor Member

You get towing instruction and warranty. That's about it. Other guide are on the screen or on tesla website.

4. Imafrog

Imafrog Member

The English document is downloadable from Tesla website as a PDF. It is also available in the car, in both English and French. Over 100 pages. Very convenient.

5. agloutney

agloutney Member

I have a pdf version in my iPad. I can send it to you if you want.