Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quebec Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright, Tesla financing is quick. Just got my email back. It seem at 72 months it's 3.99% that's currently the best rate and for 84 months it's 4.14%. I went with 84 months and could alway pay it back sooner if needed.

I asked if the down payment had an effect on that rate given. He say it's not the case and in Canada they are fixed rate given to them by different banks.

So, that's another thing done on my side. Just need Montreal to call me and tell me when Delivery will be.

Another update. Just got the call from Tesla Montreal. They are checking to make sure all the info on our account are up to date.
I, of course, asked when we can expect delivery and the only answer he could give was : Soon.

As for Trade-In. They can start checking now but since they don't do resale they probably won't have the best price. It's more a service they are offering than to actually give the best offer out there. So I simply said that I would skip this and sell it myself.

I forgot to ask about the disappearing VIN, but I'm guessing he wouldn't know about that and that it's probably a bug since he contacted me and probably wouldn't do that if I didn't have a VIN.

We're moving along!

Another update. Just got the call from Tesla Montreal. They are checking to make sure all the info on our account are up to date.
I, of course, asked when we can expect delivery and the only answer he could give was : Soon.

As for Trade-In. They can start checking now but since they don't do resale they probably won't have the best price. It's more a service they are offering than to actually give the best offer out there. So I simply said that I would skip this and sell it myself.

I forgot to ask about the disappearing VIN, but I'm guessing he wouldn't know about that and that it's probably a bug since he contacted me and probably wouldn't do that if I didn't have a VIN.

We're moving along!
Ha, I think I spoke to the same guy (Edouard) today. I pressed him for when we could expect delivery twice and all he would reply was "soon".

Same guy has called me multiple times to ensure all my actions were in progress. Insurance, financing, long on-line trade-in process,.....When I asked questions, they had very little information only saying my car will arrive in Montreal soon. Midnight Silver, LR, Premium, 18. Financing step completed. A red model 3 sits in the Montreal showroom for those who are curious.

Anyone in Montreal/Ottawa area can recommend a interior car wrapping company? I want to remove the wood dashboard strip and the glossy black Centre console.

Anyone in Montreal got his delivery date? I'm receiving automated emails about the steps to take to plan for delivery but Saturday's email was about uploading my driving license photo that I did weeks ago. It's also mentionned in that email that the next email will concern financing which is already completed in my profile.

It looks like they are pushing Ontario delivery first and honestly, I don't blame them since residents are at risk of losing their incentive but if it's the case, be open with this.

Last week I was told by Montreal "It’s impossible to provide you with a delivery date for now, but June 2nd doesn’t seem like realistic. We are expecting our first units beginning of next month..."

So I wouldn't hold your breath for a delivery in the next two weeks.

Last week I was told by Montreal "It’s impossible to provide you with a delivery date for now, but June 2nd doesn’t seem like realistic. We are expecting our first units beginning of next month..."

Oh you just crushed my hope. I was really hoping for first week of June....

While we wait, anyone's looking to wrap their car for protection? Looking for the best price. So far, it's 1200$ on my side for a full front wrap.

I'm also looking for a Vinyle wrap of the console but have no idea where to get those in Canada. Only place I saw, it double the price once you add shipping.

Unfortunately I have to agree. I’m up in Montreal right now getting my X serviced, and there’s no Model 3s here except for the Red one on display.
They could be hiding them, but they’d have to be a good distance away or I’d have found them by now. ;)

Same guy from Montreal call last week to make sure all my info (insurance, driver licence) were all filled up. No word on delivery.
VIN (294XX) doesn't show up anymore but it still appear at checkout in the Tesla Shop.

I think most of Toronto is getting delivered at the International Center in the 1st full week of June. My best guess would be the 2nd week of June base on the available data.

Same guy has called me multiple times to ensure all my actions were in progress. Insurance, financing, long on-line trade-in process,.....When I asked questions, they had very little information only saying my car will arrive in Montreal soon. Midnight Silver, LR, Premium, 18. Financing step completed. A red model 3 sits in the Montreal showroom for those who are curious.

Anyone in Montreal/Ottawa area can recommend a interior car wrapping company? I want to remove the wood dashboard strip and the glossy black Centre console.

All steps are done on-line, simply need “the d date”

Got another call to ensure that my financing was correct during dinner. The guy (I forgot to ask his name) said that they expect delivery mid to late June... must admit that I am a bit disapointed by that as see Toronto and now Vancouver moving ahead.

Don't tell me late June. I had a whole road trip planned with the car. I cannot do it with my current one. It need to be early or mid June max. Late June would bring us at the 12 weeks mark !

Don't tell me late June. I had a whole road trip planned with the car. I cannot do it with my current one. It need to be early or mid June max. Late June would bring us at the 12 weeks mark !
Agreed. I will hit 8 weeks wait next Tuesday, and it'll be at least one week after that so I'm expecting to be disappointed at this stage.

They need to divert a few of the deliveries from Ontario into Quebec and spread the love.

Agreed. I will hit 8 weeks wait next Tuesday, and it'll be at least one week after that so I'm expecting to be disappointed at this stage.

They need to divert a few of the deliveries from Ontario into Quebec and spread the love.

And by the look of it here, we aren't that many from Quebec waiting for our car. Whole lot of action in Toronto and not much here. They wouldn't even notice a few cars missing.

Anyone in Montreal got his delivery date? I'm receiving automated emails about the steps to take to plan for delivery but Saturday's email was about uploading my driving license photo that I did weeks ago. It's also mentionned in that email that the next email will concern financing which is already completed in my profile.

It looks like they are pushing Ontario delivery first and honestly, I don't blame them since residents are at risk of losing their incentive but if it's the case, be open with this.

Just gone mine (Yesterday) ! Scheduled on May 30 @ Montreal ! Just hoping nothing unexpected happens until then, so the car will be ready. It's happening !!!