Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quebec Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So took delivery on Friday. It was a bit rushed and they made me sign everything before I could take a look at the car. I would have like it the other way around. But putting aside that, it was a good experience and the car is simply amazing.

Been driving it for the last 3 days and wow. I'm impressed with everything. The look, the control, the speed. Everything I taught I might dislike, like having everything on the center screen isn't a problem at all. It's a joy to drive and I'm trying to find places to go now because of it.

Mine is in Montreal, but I was told last night it'll be another two weeks before the next transporter to NS.
If they offered to pay for a rental I'd drive there and pick it up!
Huh. I thought they’d have a truck coming down this week. Weird.
I hope they’re not holding yours to go with my X. I know they’re tinkering with my X (got a notification from the app), but I haven’t heard jack all about how it’s going, or how much longer it’ll be. :(

Huh. I thought they’d have a truck coming down this week. Weird.
I hope they’re not holding yours to go with my X. I know they’re tinkering with my X (got a notification from the app), but I haven’t heard jack all about how it’s going, or how much longer it’ll be. :(
I'm more than a little disappointed. If it really does take two weeks i'll be at 12 weeks post order before it arrives. I'm glad I didn't sell my current car based on the Tesla 4-8 week timeframe given at the time of ordering.

I suspect it's a combination of waiting for your X, and at least one other Model 3 that I know is heading this way. I understand the financial reason for the wait but it doesn't make it any easier :(

I'm more than a little disappointed. If it really does take two weeks i'll be at 12 weeks post order before it arrives. I'm glad I didn't sell my current car based on the Tesla 4-8 week timeframe given at the time of ordering.

I suspect it's a combination of waiting for your X, and at least one other Model 3 that I know is heading this way. I understand the financial reason for the wait but it doesn't make it any easier :(
Little good news then, I just got word my X is done, and scheduled for transport sometime next week (15-18 roughly).

So took delivery on Friday. It was a bit rushed and they made me sign everything before I could take a look at the car. I would have like it the other way around. But putting aside that, it was a good experience and the car is simply amazing.

Been driving it for the last 3 days and wow. I'm impressed with everything. The look, the control, the speed. Everything I taught I might dislike, like having everything on the center screen isn't a problem at all. It's a joy to drive and I'm trying to find places to go now because of it.
Maarch, come here in Alma, Lac St-Jean to show us the Tesla 3 ! (only 500km from Montréal)

If I was allowed to take delivery there I'd have done the same, apparently they can't do that though.
I think it has more to do with the trip back. That’s 1200km and you wouldn’t be familiar with your ride yet. Add to that the 3 can’t use Chademos yet (though I hear it’s coming soon), and you’d be in for a long haul.
I’ll ask if they have a trailer I can haul it on though. ;)

Reactions: Michelx
8D0F39F0-7E73-4FD4-A8AD-E21BB7B651F2.jpeg D63FB78C-209A-41F6-BE0C-F82CE9FD5006.jpeg 9ED39AAD-EAC0-46B0-AB9A-E1EECBEC5BDE.jpeg D03F43E0-AB7B-4C1B-83B4-182D6977F3C2.jpeg No go on the trailer, and the only 3’s in the store weren’t yours Kellogg.