Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Queen of "S!)#^& Robot Nation" buys EV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

anticitizen13.7

Not posting at TMC after 9/17/2018
Dec 22, 2012
United States
Simone Giertz, self-proclaimed Queen of "S!)#^& Robot Nation" bought an EV as her first car and posted an video. She went shopping at the Tesla Factory, but ended up buying this:

It looks like something out of the movie Total Recall. Wikipedia says top speed is 30-50 MPH and rated range is 40 miles. The suspension is not very compliant.

You know, that car is probably the perfect one for her. And, I mean that in a positive way. She'll be tricking it out with who knows what before we know it. It will be fun to watch. But, yeah, get that suspension fixed.

I saw one on display at the LeMay Car Museum a couple of years ago... I think I'll stick with my Roadster.

DSC02094.JPG DSC02093.JPG

You know, that car is probably the perfect one for her. And, I mean that in a positive way. She'll be tricking it out with who knows what before we know it. It will be fun to watch. But, yeah, get that suspension fixed.

I saw one on display at the LeMay Car Museum a couple of years ago... I think I'll stick with my Roadster.

Heh, she mentions in this video that she completely renovated the houseboat that she recently sold:

She is definitely not afraid to get her hands dirty with this stuff.