Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Queensland - Wedding Car - Sunday 14th August - Please Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
James Tambassis and Pia Peterson were both kind enough to recommend a post on the forum. Thank you.

If an owner is free in Brisbane on Sunday 14th August and would love to show off their pride and joy at a wedding in Milton my bride to be Suzanne and I would love for you to join us. Conditional on you keeping it a secret from Suzanne until you pick her up in the Valley around 1.30pm and you joining us to celebrate at an evening reception at the XXXX Brewery. Or terms of your choosing.

Guests predominantly are in the airline industry and are used to the smell of burnt kerosene and fossil fuels.

So keen for your help to WOW them with your baby and some Tesla electric magic!!!

Not precious with color but the bride will be in white ;-)

Please feel free to contact me directly on 0414885775

Many thanks (with fingers crossed)

Matt Hobson

James Tambassis and Pia Peterson were both kind enough to recommend a post on the forum. Thank you.

If an owner is free in Brisbane on Sunday 14th August and would love to show off their pride and joy at a wedding in Milton my bride to be Suzanne and I would love for you to join us. Conditional on you keeping it a secret from Suzanne until you pick her up in the Valley around 1.30pm and you joining us to celebrate at an evening reception at the XXXX Brewery. Or terms of your choosing.

Guests predominantly are in the airline industry and are used to the smell of burnt kerosene and fossil fuels.

So keen for your help to WOW them with your baby and some Tesla electric magic!!!

Not precious with color but the bride will be in white ;-)

Please feel free to contact me directly on 0414885775

Many thanks (with fingers crossed)

Matt Hobson
I'd be up for that. White 85.

Ray