Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question about apps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey gang, I just took delivery of my model X plaid and have been getting used to the onboard computer etc. I can’t seem to shut off the streaming music app. I was able to test the speakers and play a song etc. and I can minimize the app but it still shows on my screen the song and just the fact that the app is open. How do I completely shut it down so it leaves my screen? I don’t me in the app icon in the lower part of the screen with the other icons. I simply mean removing it has an active open app on my screen. I’m sure this is simple but I still have not figured out!

Thanks, I’m looking forward to participating in this group!

Hey gang, I just took delivery of my model X plaid and have been getting used to the onboard computer etc. I can’t seem to shut off the streaming music app. I was able to test the speakers and play a song etc. and I can minimize the app but it still shows on my screen the song and just the fact that the app is open. How do I completely shut it down so it leaves my screen? I don’t me in the app icon in the lower part of the screen with the other icons. I simply mean removing it has an active open app on my screen. I’m sure this is simple but I still have not figured out!

I'm not sure if the X is the same as the 3 but there's either an x in the corner or you just swipe down to minimize it. You can also tap the app in the app tray and it will minimize.

Upvote 0

I'm not sure if the X is the same as the 3 but there's either an x in the corner or you just swipe down to minimize it. You can also tap the app in the app tray and it will minimize.
Thanks much, Oliver!

Reactions: OliverM3
Upvote 0