Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question about buying pre owned

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm considering a roadster for my next vehicle but want to know the best way to get the car checked out. Since the cars do so much data logging can I just provide the VIN to tesla for service records and battery capability? Can I get a PPI from tesla which I am, of course, prepared to pay for?

In the event I cannot get a professional PPI what are the things I should look for?

cheers,
Rob

I'm considering a roadster for my next vehicle but want to know the best way to get the car checked out. Since the cars do so much data logging can I just provide the VIN to tesla for service records and battery capability? Can I get a PPI from tesla which I am, of course, prepared to pay for?

In the event I cannot get a professional PPI what are the things I should look for?

cheers,
Rob

Tesla is selling certified pre-owned Roadsters now too so that is the easiest way to make sure it has been checked out and comes with a warranty I believe. Not sure about private sales.