TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Question about buying pre owned

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Zer0t, May 28, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Zer0t

Zer0t Member

I'm considering a roadster for my next vehicle but want to know the best way to get the car checked out. Since the cars do so much data logging can I just provide the VIN to tesla for service records and battery capability? Can I get a PPI from tesla which I am, of course, prepared to pay for?

In the event I cannot get a professional PPI what are the things I should look for?

cheers,
    Rob

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Tesla is selling certified pre-owned Roadsters now too so that is the easiest way to make sure it has been checked out and comes with a warranty I believe. Not sure about private sales.

3. Pantera Dude

Pantera Dude Member

The same discussion is going on in the roadster section of the forum which I think will get you more feedback.