Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question about climate control

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have only had my 85D two weeks but my wife is complaining about the lack of air that is coming out on the passenger side. I turned off full auto and had the circulate on and only directed at the face vents. The air was still significantly stronger from the drivers side than the passenger side. She also noted that even though I turned off the floor she could still feel air being directed at her feet that was coming from under the dash. Can anyone provide guidance as to what you may be experiencing. Is this normal? Thank you

Does not sound normal. Our air is pretty even between the sides, and deselecting the floor vents turns them off. It sounds like there's something wrong that slipped past quality control. Time to call up the Service Center, unfortunately.

Check where the vent is actually pointed to. If it's all the way over in one of the two directions, it's actually off. Took me a couple of days to figure that out.