Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question about Model S 2019/2020 pricing/MSRP/options......

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Forum Brain Trust-

I'm looking at purchasing a 2019 or 2020 Tesla Model S to replace my 2013 Model S.

I'm looking at the ones on the market, but am having some difficulty trying to figure out what the original MSRPs were AND what options were even available (and their cost) on the 2019 and 2020 models. From some cursory research, it looks like the only options for these models were the battery size, exterior color, interior color, wheel size, and autopilot features. Is that correct? And is there a good centralized site that will have original MSRPs and options pricing when the cars were individually sold?

When I contact dealers who are selling these cars (few individuals are selling them), of course they don't have the original stickers and have no clue as to what options the cars have. Is there a way you can tell on a 2019/2020, for example, what level of autopilot it has? What the "non-obvious" installed options are? Colors and wheel size and such are pretty easy to determine, but other options are harder to discern.

Thanks!

I had a 2020. Only options were color, stock 19s in black or 21s, White or Cream Interior, and FSD. I attached my MVPA so you can get a better idea of the costs.

Attachments

• 51ADAAE2-71A9-4BD4-BD2E-6ED408169386.jpeg
    51ADAAE2-71A9-4BD4-BD2E-6ED408169386.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 112