TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Question about Slacker Premium...

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by bluescale, Nov 12, 2018.

1. bluescale

bluescale Member

When we got our Model 3, we decided to subscribe to Slacker Premium for playlist support. Everything works perfectly, except for one odd quirk. The playlists show up in a random order. On the website, they are in alphabetical order, but not in the car. I don't even believe they are in the order I added them, either. I've got over a hundred playlists now (and I'm still adding more), and finding what I want to hear is taking longer and longer.

Does anyone know a trick to sort the playlists so they are alphabetical?

2. djb2942

djb2942 Member

Hundred playlists? Wow ! Maybe there's a better way to do that...

3. bluescale

bluescale Member

I use playlists to add albums. I'm recreating my music library in there, which is much, much bigger than what I have in there so far.