Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question about trade and delivery date changing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered July 18, had a date of Sept 7-22 for a MYP Grey with white interior. Tesla accepted my trade I did all of the pictures and everything, the date now says est Dec delivery. Seems very odd. I’m in the Atlanta area.

I read the trade is only good for 30 days, what if they show it accepted on the App?

I’m hoping the December delivery is a glitch it seems like everyone that ordered around my time are getting their in September. Some folks write about massaging Tesla, how would I do that?

Thank you!!!

I ordered July 18, had a date of Sept 7-22 for a MYP Grey with white interior. Tesla accepted my trade I did all of the pictures and everything, the date now says est Dec delivery. Seems very odd. I’m in the Atlanta area.

I read the trade is only good for 30 days, what if they show it accepted on the App?

I’m hoping the December delivery is a glitch it seems like everyone that ordered around my time are getting their in September. Some folks write about massaging Tesla, how would I do that?

Thank you!!!
Im also in the ATL area.

When did you order? right now my EDD is still Sept 12-26. I did get a call to inquire about trade yesterday but the app seems to think its been "reset" to ask whether I want one or not.