Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question about "Trips" on Model S Center Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

theflyer

Supporting Member
Feb 1, 2015
Northern Virginia
I like having the "trip" display on the center console. However, I can't find anyway to scroll to Trip A and Trip B. I've looked at the manual but can't find any information there either. Is there a way to see Trip A and Trip B on the center console?

Thanks in advance

IMG_3477.jpg
Prior to 8.0, you can't do that. In 8.0 you can display from 2-4 trip meters but there are only 2 that are resettable.

Reactions: Cnasty
How do you do that?!!??! Thats awesome.

It's in the new trips interface:
IMG_3475.jpg

You have to have 2 items selected. You can rename Trip A and Trip B but you can't add a C (unfortunately). You can show 2, 3, or 4 on your dash. I use one for monthly mileage and one for life time but would really have liked a third for special trips. Still, it was a nice upgrade which was free and I appreciate it.

• Informative
Reactions: Cnasty
It's in the new trips interface:
View attachment 196300

You have to have 2 items selected. You can rename Trip A and Trip B but you can't add a C (unfortunately). You can show 2, 3, or 4 on your dash. I use one for monthly mileage and one for life time but would really have liked a third for special trips. Still, it was a nice upgrade which was free and I appreciate it.

Excellent!! Thank you for this and I really need to pay attention to every single new item of this release.

@tliving - very cool and thanks for the tip on renaming. V8.0 just gets better and better the more I learn about it so I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival. I have AP and the upgrade will definitely improve safety margins on my commute. Definitely gonna add your blog to my feed reader. :)