Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question about warrenty coverage for earlish 2018 M3 RWD LR

bottomsup

Aug 19, 2018
ca
Hi,

I've had my M3 LR since early Sept 2018 and love it. When i got it i was a bit unhappy with some panel gaps an paint issues mostly due to reading this forum since I would have likely never noticed otherwise.

I never took it in for service since I had auto pilot and thought it was some kind of fluke i didn't pay for but turns out I did pay for EAP. Fast forward and i have roughly 1 year left on my warranty. If i go in and complain about panel gaps or the charger flap sticking out slightly will they address it or shall i just let it go?

TIA

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
Hi,

I've had my M3 LR since early Sept 2018 and love it. When i got it i was a bit unhappy with some panel gaps an paint issues mostly due to reading this forum since I would have likely never noticed otherwise.

I never took it in for service since I had auto pilot and thought it was some kind of fluke i didn't pay for but turns out I did pay for EAP. Fast forward and i have roughly 1 year left on my warranty. If i go in and complain about panel gaps or the charger flap sticking out slightly will they address it or shall i just let it go?

TIA

No, that stuff is basically "on delivery".

Reactions: Gasaraki

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC