Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question for April orders only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered April 14th, rolled off the assembly line April 14th at 10:39pm according to my delivery advisor, delivered to Atlanta on April 27th, and picked up at service center on April 28th.

VIN 173xxx, MYLR, midnight silver metallic, no other options. Original delivery estimate at the time of order was 6-8 weeks. I was shocked when it showed up in 2 weeks.

• Love
Reactions: GOVA and CSTARZZ
Upvote 0
Ordered April 14th, rolled off the assembly line April 14th at 10:39pm according to my delivery advisor, delivered to Atlanta on April 27th, and picked up at service center on April 28th.

VIN 173xxx, MYLR, midnight silver metallic, no other options. Original delivery estimate at the time of order was 6-8 weeks. I was shocked when it showed up in 2 weeks.
Wow that's awesome luck! Congrats on a speedy process.

Upvote 0
Ordered April 11 and made no changes to the order. I forget the exact date, but our car was produced mid-May (188xxx) and delivered May 29.

We are one of the first vehicles without radar - only using Tesla Vision. I know that messed up orders for a while and created a backlog.

Reactions: CSTARZZ
Upvote 0
if you ordered in April, do you already have your vehicle?

if you don’t have a delivery date or Vin number, post your original order date.

@CSTARZZ ordered April 3rd, received May 1st. I think we were lucky in getting one just before the order times really blew up.

giphy.gif

Reactions: CSTARZZ
Upvote 0
Ordered April 24th, MYLR, red, no other option. Still nothing… was promised June delivery. Then July. Then 8/6-8/20. Now 8/12-9/1. 😢😢😢
I hear you. Ordered April 3rd but unaware I needed to complete financing to get in the queue. On May 17th I completed financing and was approved that day. Spoken with Tesla rep’s, my SA and the manager. Promised delivery the mend of June even with completing the financing later. Then told I should get it by mid July, then the end of July. Currently told that I’ll get my VIN on August 14th. Not looking forward to visiting the Rocklin store on August 14th when I’m disappointed once again. At some point I’m going down to Fremont and speaking with someone with Power/authority. App states EDD is August 12th to August 31st

Upvote 0
Looks like we both ordered at the Rocklin SC. I completed leasing application in late May because my SA told me not to do that too early… we are in the same boat: promised end of June delivery, then end of July delivery now it’s 8/13-9/2…
Hopefully our cars get here soon! Be nice if Tesla offered free shipping for the delay

Upvote 0
Please keep updating your dates here and I will do the same here…
So how much is this “free shipping”? I would prefer the car earlier than getting free shipping…
Destination fee is $1,125, and that’s a lot of money to ship the 103 miles to my house. I need this car! Borrowed mom’s car and made an agreement with the city of Lincoln and PG&E that I would acquire an EV to support their approval of my extremely large solar system. Waiting longer for free shipping may help take away the sting of waiting sooooo long!

Upvote 0