TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Question for Roadster 2.5 owners in Palo Alto area re:Speed Lingerie Nose Bra

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by Fabrizio, Jan 23, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Fabrizio

Fabrizio Member

I have a question for any Roadster 2.5 owner in the Menlo Park/Palo Alto area. I have contacted Speed Lingerie regarding the availability of a nose bra for a Roadster 2.5. Speed Lingerie makes the finest automotive bras for high end performance cars and they are located in Mountain View, CA. However, they do not have a bra for a Roadster because they have never had one to make a template from.

So my question is are there any Roadster owners in the Menlo Park, Palo Alto area who would be willing to visit Speed Lingerie (1917 Old Middlefield Way #5 Mountain View, CA 94043) so they can make a template for a nose bra? Since I have a Roadster 2.5, it would help me if the template was made from a 2.5. But if any Roadster were to become a template it would help all other owners of the same Roadster model.

2. Fabrizio

Fabrizio Member

Anyone willing to help a fellow Roadster owner?

3. augkuo

augkuo Member

Rich took pictures of my car today and he'll get back to me about a fitting. These guys hand-make their stuff so everything's custom - expect about $1k for the bra.

4. Fabrizio

Fabrizio Member

The price is not too surprising considering that they go for about $600 for a mass produced Corvette.

5. jaanton

jaanton Roadster NA #1026

I was going to get one. My life got complicated last week however and I've not been able to find the time. Please keep information posted.

6. Fabrizio

Fabrizio Member

I spoke with Paul at Speed Lingerie today. He said they are working on the pattern and hope to have a bra available in about a month. The price is still unknown, but it could be in the $600 - $800 range.

@augkuo - thank you so much for helping out with this project!

7. augkuo

augkuo Member

Got a call back from Paul - it'll be about $700 for 3 or more orders, $600 for 10 or more orders. This is for the 2.5 only but it can be any color. They would have to make a new pattern for the 1.5/2.0 versions.

I guess post your interest/color and I'll forward it on to Paul -

8. Fabrizio

Fabrizio Member

Perhaps should start a new thread with a "Speed Lingerie Nose Bra" header
    I'm definitely in for Radiant Red