Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question For those that paid 69,420

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla raised the price by $10000 but ended up giving $2000 off for orders made before the refresh was announced at the end of January. So basically those existing orders went up in price $8000. Tesla later raised the price another $10000 but existing orders were locked in at the late January price. So those orders from 2020 and early January have a base price around $78000 vs. the current price of nearly $90000.

I am still kicking my butt for not upgrading one of my S60's at that price, would have been very happy with a pre-refesh, 400+ mile range model at at 70k. The current S pricing is simply more than I can justify, will probably end up buying a Y in a year or two to replace on of my S's.

I am still kicking my butt for not upgrading one of my S60's at that price, would have been very happy with a pre-refesh, 400+ mile range model at at 70k. The current S pricing is simply more than I can justify, will probably end up buying a Y in a year or two to replace on of my S's.

Same, I bought my used 2017 100d with FSD black on black with arachnids and tesla extended warranty (because I bought from the original owner) for right around 69,420. I think I got mine like 2 weeks before that last price drop, should've waited just a little more and I would've had a brand new car, but minus the wheels and FSD. Oh well.

Same, I bought my used 2017 100d with FSD black on black with arachnids and tesla extended warranty (because I bought from the original owner) for right around 69,420. I think I got mine like 2 weeks before that last price drop, should've waited just a little more and I would've had a brand new car, but minus the wheels and FSD. Oh well.
I bought my S 100D shortly before the price drop as well. For just a few more $$$, I could've had a brand new Raven. I still have the S 100D and no complaints but I will most likely be selling/trading it in for the Model S LR that is expected to be delivered next month. Since the S LR was ordered before the price increases and won't have FSD, it will cost me less than $20k to upgrade.