Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question: Model Y Standard Range Values

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a new MY SR in NY in late April for $48,484 after tax, title, tag, etc., and delivered to me in Florida. I put it in service in mid May. It was black on black on black induction wheels. In mid June with 1400 miles on it I sold it to a dealer in GA for $54,500 A $6k pure profit deal I couldn’t pass up. The market for used Tesla’s is even crazier these days.

I bought a new MY SR in NY in late April for $48,484 after tax, title, tag, etc., and delivered to me in Florida. I put it in service in mid May. It was black on black on black induction wheels. In mid June with 1400 miles on it I sold it to a dealer in GA for $54,500 A $6k pure profit deal I couldn’t pass up. The market for used Tesla’s is even crazier these days.
What dealer offered you 54k for your SRY seems like it was an out of state sale, if i could get 54k for my SRY i would sell in a heart bit....

What dealer offered you 54k for your SRY seems like it was an out of state sale, if i could get 54k for my SRY i would sell in a heart bit....
I sold it here in Florida to a buyer for Krause Family Ford in Georgia. They gave me a cashiers check in South FL at 0930 Friday and it was in GA by 0700 the next morning. Yes, GA limits the number of Tesla dealers so that worked in my favor.

Today Autotrader lists several MY SR for sale in my area for well over what they cost. If I were you I’d put it on the market and see what happens. That’s what I did. Just because you list it doesn’t mean you have to sell it. I would use FB Marketplace, Craigslist, and Autotrader. You can also get a quote from Carvana, Vroom, Carmax, etc.

Let us know what happens.

Tom

With the tow hitch and white seats it would have sold for $41,920. Add the delivery and her invoice would have been $43K. The $39K price was the base, after the last price change before Tesla pulled the SR from the site.
Correct. Because you can go with Red $2k, 20" wheels $1k, Delivery charge $1.2k, Tow hitch $1k.
So since I do not know the details on that $55K car I assume base price.
Otherwise you can say it is $44k.
I personally paid only for MSM $1k on my LR.