Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

question on ev in general but tesla specific> wi/fi-(rf) danger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I definitely had a "I've been on a boat" kind of feeling for a while after getting my model s. It's a weird sensation.
  • No gearshifting - ppl have similar complaints with CVT
  • A torque curve unusual to cars - most people are used to an easing of acceleration at 25 mph in day to day driving if for no reason than to shift gears
  • Near silence so no auditory cues as to acceleration
  • Active hi frequency brain scanning done by Tesla via hidden transceivers in the sun visors (that's why there're no lights in them) to aid in AI development
The best thing to do is buy one and drive it until you get over it. Doctor recommended.

• Funny
Reactions: Pezpunk
Bet some good beer that conventional ignition coil and plug wires give off way more EMI than a Tesla. Anyone trying to put a good hifi in such a car had to start by filtering out that noise or else you got amplified whine that matched the engine rpm. never heard this sort of rpm dependent whine in my car, nor heard anyone complain about super premium sound systems picking up noise.

I believe you're just trying to be funny, but invoking an (outdated and in my experience untrue) stereotype about female drivers was totally uncalled for.

Bruce.

You just don't know the same women I know lol

The insurance industry, which has made a science of risk assessment, clearly believes, based on long experience and scientific number crunching, that women are safer drivers than men. In my own family, my mother was not a good driver, but my sister is an excellent driver.

Most drivers of both sexes and all genders are a hazard to themselves and others. But the misogynistic stereotype about "women drivers" deserves to die. Young men, as a group, are actually the worst drivers, perhaps because they usually think they are the best.

I find it funny/interesting that much of the difference in risk (as calculated by insurance companies) between young women and young men has disappeared, at about the same time many more young women are involved in competitive sports.