Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question on Premium Package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone,

I plan on getting the premium package when it is my turn to configure my Model 3, but I do have a question about this package. I know currently, it comes with the default black vegan seats and I know white is coming later this fall.

With the premium package, does that include the vegan seating? or if I wanted the white seats, would I have pay money on top of the premium package?

Any clarity on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello Everyone,

I plan on getting the premium package when it is my turn to configure my Model 3, but I do have a question about this package. I know currently, it comes with the default black vegan seats and I know white is coming later this fall.

With the premium package, does that include the vegan seating? or if I wanted the white seats, would I have pay money on top of the premium package?

Any clarity on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

The one thing we know for sure, is that the black seats don't cost extra, if you get the PUP. If you want to be totally sure when planning your finances, add another 2k for seats, if you really want to change them. Or 3k if you really, really don't want black.

Then it will be a pleasant surprise, if they aren't as much as you planned.