Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question on Resale value guarantee

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Folks,

My delivery date is coming close and I am doing all the Lease vs buy math that I can do :)

Does the resale value guarantee apply now as well? I did find it on the website but I am not sure if it is offered at this point.

Thanks for all your answers!

From the Website:

Tesla Lending
Tesla lending is available for three to eight year terms. In addition to exceptional rates, Tesla guarantees the resale value of your Model S to be similar to or greater than other cars in its class. After three years, you can turn in your Model S for 47% of the original base price plus 40% of options.

Tesla Lending
Tesla lending is available for three to eight year terms. In addition to exceptional rates, Tesla guarantees the resale value of your Model S to be similar to or greater than other cars in its class. After three years, you can turn in your Model S for 47% of the original base price plus 40% of options.
I don't see that text at Tesla Lending. Did that come from an old copy of that web site?

Tesla Discontinues Guaranteed Resale Value Program
Tesla discontinues ‘Resale Value Guarantee’ program for new vehicles to focus on low interest rates
No more Tesla buyback guarantee as company cuts price of Model X