Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question on Spare power suppy in Mic grill

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2017 model s. I have continuity on F100 but no 12v power. Thanks for posting the fuse type micro2. I've ordered two different sets of fuse bundles only to find they were the wrong size. Guy at Autozone "I've never seen this type of fuse before"

I'm registering several fuses as not having continuity. Perhaps there's another Fuze that this circuit runs through?

I am having trouble with the 4 pin connector in the speaker grille. I metered it out and I am able to measure 10.7 volts between the two middle pins. I bought A119 list on teslatap.com ultimate dashcam guide, since this requires 5 volts, I bought the 12v to 5v adapter http://amzn.to/2sMRHhz. I am unable to get the 12v to 5v adapter to work. I sent one back thinking it was bad, but after receiving a second one, I am still not having any luck.

I verified that I am able to get the 10.7 volts to the input side of the 12-5 USB adapter, though when I plug the 5v USB into the dashcam, I am unable to power the dashcam. The dashcam works when I use the cable that came with it, but no luck with the 12-5 USB adapter.

Any one else have this problem? Is the 4-pin cable not able to provide enough power?