Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question on Wheel Offset

GlobetrotterDC

Jan 4, 2021
USA-CT
I have a 2021 MS. Wheel specs for 19' inch rims are 19x8.5 with 35 mm offset. I found some BBS rims I like (to replace the ugly hubcaps) but they have a 32mm offset. Will they work? What is the tolerance? Thanks.

Delros

Jan 18, 2021
San Diego
They should be fine. I’m running 30mm offset in the rear and 32 in front with no issues On my 2017 MS. What are the rest of the specs on the wheels.

JzCastle

Aug 22, 2017
Helsinki, Finland
This is pretty handy tool for checking these, see https://www.willtheyfit.com/.
Tesla wheel information can be found here The Tesla Model S Wheel Guide.

The answer to your questions is yes, they will fit just fine - if the wheels are the same size 19 x 8.5, the change is minimal.

tesla_wheels.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: All In

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC