Debating with myself on whether or not to put my order in now or wait. Doing all the math, factoring in sales tax, credits, etc... my options end up being a $5800 difference. Tesla M3 price compare Based on this, I'm leaning towards waiting. It's not an affordability thing but a value thing since my commute is very short and I rarely do road trips where the LR would make much difference. That said, In the estimator SR with AWD is no longer listed as a future options. Just SR RWD. Has their been any official word? That would change my decision and prompt me to order today.