Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question - Will the 21x10.5 Arachnid Wheels for the rear fit on the front??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I imagine the offset is wrong. Depending on the tire you run, coupled with the offset, might cause clearance issues. I Oliver the factory front wheels on the refreshed S (2021+) is 9.5".

Welcome to the wonderful world of a staggered setup. I'd be more concerned about making sure you don't have too much negative camber in the rear if you really want to extend tire life.

I already have the N2itive Alignment Kit being delivered today.

Thought if I do the Arachnid wheels in 21x9.5 or 21x10.5 all around - I would solve the tire issue for the long run and when its time to change tires, then it wont be $$$

I have someone local that might want to work a deal.

Want a square set on my car. Love the wheels but want to be able to rotate tires.

If not. Then maybe buy two fronts for the rears instead??

Any help would be appreciated.
Exactly the same thought…I purchased my 2022 MSLR about two weeks ago, and interestingly the prior owner went with a square setup on 20” aftermarket wheels. I had the same idea even before I found this particular car, but really like the OEM Arachnid wheels, and had planned to find a partner who also bought a staggered Arachnid setup and then swap two wheels with the other so that each ended up with a square setup.

Let me know if you confirm it can be done (with either width)!

Exactly the same thought…I purchased my 2022 MSLR about two weeks ago, and interestingly the prior owner went with a square setup on 20” aftermarket wheels. I had the same idea even before I found this particular car, but really like the OEM Arachnid wheels, and had planned to find a partner who also bought a staggered Arachnid setup and then swap two wheels with the other so that each ended up with a square setup.

Let me know if you confirm it can be done (with either width)!
I would be interested in such a trade with you.

I would assume if you use all four front wheels (ie 9.5” width) that you would not have an issue, but i could be very wrong.

The big question is would the rears fit the front??