Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Questions about FSD subscription

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have a 2021 model Y
Interested in trying out the FSD subscription service for 2 upcoming long car trips

can’t find out any info on timing. If I go on a trip this weekend (end of July) and I sign up ahead of time, do I pay the full monthly price until the beginning of my next “monthly” lease payment which is on the 7th of the month?
Or is the subscription for 30 days from when signed up? I believe I read it is NoT pro-rated

Have a 2021 model Y
Interested in trying out the FSD subscription service for 2 upcoming long car trips

can’t find out any info on timing. If I go on a trip this weekend (end of July) and I sign up ahead of time, do I pay the full monthly price until the beginning of my next “monthly” lease payment which is on the 7th of the month?
Or is the subscription for 30 days from when signed up? I believe I read it is NoT pro-rated
Hello! I have the same question. Wonder if you were ever able to confirm if the subscription was 30 days, or if it ran off the calendar day it was purchased(if purchased on the 11th, would it run until the 10th of the following month)

Thanks