The word fuse does not show up in the owners manual. I've read online that the Model 3 uses solid state fuses which has piqued my interest but a quick google search reveals little information. I have a few curious questions for those in the know:
- How exactly do these solid state fuses in the Model 3 work?
- what happens when I draw too much current in a particular circuit?
- Do other modern cars have solid state fuses or is is the Model 3 the first?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of solid state fuses?
- Any more information about solid state fuses not covered by my questions would be welcomed.