Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Questions About Model X Frunk and Lower-Trunk Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tps5352

Supporting Member
  1. I will soon be receiving a new 2021 ("M" in VIN) Model X. It has 5-seats. It is not a refresh car.

2. I would guess that it was built in Fremont, California sometime after September 2020, so I assume that for many/most/all features it will be similar to or the same as a late-2020 car, correct?

3. Is the shape and size of the floor of the frunk the same in all Model X years (2016-2021)?

I want to purchase a protective mat to fit the floor of the frunk, but I am seeing contradictory compatibility information in various online ads.

4. Likewise, for the floor of the lower rear-trunk compartment. Does it vary in size and shape among years (2016-2021)?

5. And is there even another lower compartment underneath the trunk in the 5-seater, just behind the second row of passenger seats?

If so, I'll want to get a mat for that, as well. (Loading a Model X trunk is going to be like three-dimensional Tetris.)
Any product recommendation would be appreciated.

Model X 5-seater Trunk Tetris

Last edited: