I have been on the order bubble for a long time and dates just got pushed out to end of July or early August. An SA I met in another area called me up today and said they had a red exterior, white interior in inventory.
- Do you still like this combo?
- Any issues with the white long-term? I looked through youtube reviews and generally as long as you wipe and don't wear dark jeans, seems to hold up better than I thought it would.
- Any issues if you didn't get a spill right away?
- Any concerns, tips, feedback worth sharing?
- Any issues with cracking in the sun? I live in Florida and likely the car will be outside a lot. So concerned about oxidation of the red pain and issues with seats.
- Would you buy it again?
- Any concerns about re-sellability or resale value? I don't want to be locked into a color combo I can't get rid of or it takes a bit hit on resale value.
- Any issues with the red paint in general with respect to scratches? How well does it tolerate dirt and still look decent?
- Ever use a car wash with yours? What has been the long term result?