Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Queueing in Bellevue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped by around 2pm, and there were about 50 people. It looked like even less when I left.

My Dad was number 442 this morning. Shortly after the store opened, my son said the official count was over 1,000.

I asked the person behind me if she had an EV; she said kind-of, a Prius. Then she asked if Teslas drive nice. I guess she will find out.

I stopped by around 2pm, and there were about 50 people. It looked like even less when I left.

My Dad was number 442 this morning. Shortly after the store opened, my son said the official count was over 1,000.

I asked the person behind me if she had an EV; she said kind-of, a Prius. Then she asked if Teslas drive nice. I guess she will find out.

Did you loan your Dad your Roadster? I thought I saw it in the parking lot this morning :)

The official count wasn't over 1000 today - at least not shortly after the store opened. I counted to 730 myself shortly after the line started moving, and when I got to front at 11h30 (I was #327) in line, the count internally that Tesla had amongst themselves was 700. I recounted the remaining people after I left and there were another 370 people behind me.

So there were 700 in line between this morning and 11h30, give or take 50.

My Roadster was in Tacoma this morning. DaveD's is pretty similar to mine, although I'm not sure he was planning to get a 3. There's also a yellow Roadster owner in Bellevue that I have seen on the road, but never met.

I thought about driving down later in the day from Bellingham, but Plugshare showed the ONLY Chademo in Burlington was down. Limited range and almost zero reliable charging on trips is why I'm getting a Tesla. Glad i didn't try to wing it anyway, it would have been a disaster for me, and I wouldn't have made it home in time for the reveal.

Success at 10:10
CAM00901.jpg

Reactions: gigglehertz