Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quick Bandit Gen 2 Front License Plate Holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the quick bandit. I put it on my car for about 2 minutes just to see what's going on. It seems pretty secure. I'll leave it in the Frunk or Trunk and only use it when I park in bigger cities. I've never been pulled over JUST for missing a front plate, though it can be used in addition to whatever else I've been pulled over for. But I regularly get front-plate tickets while parked. I think meter maids love giving that ticket out, whereas traffic cops usually wouldn't.

I have the quick bandit. It's worth more than they charge for it. Phenomenal, elegant solution.

I will say, i was not planning on spending this much on any front license plate holder. i impulsed purchased and am pleasantly impressed by the build quality. I do plan on putting a clear cover on top of the plate, though.

I have the quick bandit. I put it on my car for about 2 minutes just to see what's going on. It seems pretty secure. I'll leave it in the Frunk or Trunk and only use it when I park in bigger cities. I've never been pulled over JUST for missing a front plate, though it can be used in addition to whatever else I've been pulled over for. But I regularly get front-plate tickets while parked. I think meter maids love giving that ticket out, whereas traffic cops usually wouldn't.

Yeah I once had an argument with one of these meter maids and told her, you did the wrong thing cause it is not a parking violation and you are sinful for issuing me a ticket in front of my house. She started thinking and I think she could barely sleep that night :D

Reactions: noshadow
I have Quick Bandit. Installed it only once to test it. Probably I was keeping it on but I go to Carwash quite often and it probably breaks in Automatic car wash. I wish they had made the parts from Steel rather than plastic. It could last way longer. But generally speaking, it does what it says on the box.
Easy to install. Seems like it does not damage the bumper or grill and looks good. I also added a Model Y License plate frame that I found from E-Bay and it looks rock solid.

I have Quick Bandit. Installed it only once to test it. Probably I was keeping it on but I go to Carwash quite often and it probably breaks in Automatic car wash. I wish they had made the parts from Steel rather than plastic. It could last way longer. But generally speaking, it does what it says on the box.
Easy to install. Seems like it does not damage the bumper or grill and looks good. I also added a Model Y License plate frame that I found from E-Bay and it looks rock solid.

I purchased the SnapPlate for my Model 3. The first and only time i have ever taken my Model 3 through the carwash and the SnapPlate broke instantly. I have no idea why I had my rear view camera on while I was in the car wash, but I saw it in the wash bay on the ground as we were going through and thought to myself "some poor sap lost his plate in the wash". Well, when I got out to clean up the remaining drips on the car I found out I was the "poor sap" that lost his plate.

4 supplied screws attach plate to Quick Bandit frame (one in each corner) - screws do not extend past the back of the frame so no danger to the paint.
Thanks. I don’t even have my MY yet. Just placed my order yesterday. Supposed to 7-11 weeks out. I am fine waiting if it means potentially a newer better build. But I’m digging the forums and buying some accessories so I’m ready to play on day one. I’m considering PPF on the front and Ceramic Coating. Any thoughts?

Thanks. I don’t even have my MY yet. Just placed my order yesterday. Supposed to 7-11 weeks out. I am fine waiting if it means potentially a newer better build. But I’m digging the forums and buying some accessories so I’m ready to play on day one. I’m considering PPF on the front and Ceramic Coating. Any thoughts?

I'm doing the exact same thing, though mine is 3-5 weeks out. Already got my high endurance card, the ceramic coating (going to do it DIY), and the Plastidip for the wheel covers. I have the Jeda hub on order (assuming it will come eventually). I am going to wrap the front as well.