Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quick heads up: ADVAN Neova AD08 R's on sale at Tire Rack

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Correct, just tried to order.
Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 8.27.33 AM.png

I called Tire Rack and asked if they're available, he said more coming in this Wednesday at that price. I placed an order to lock in the price at $121. Can't beat that. I have a set of Forged 2.5 Sport rims I'm buildign for my car and have been looking for a deal like this. Thanks!

I'd say jump on this while you can guys, give the Tire Rack a call to place your orders.

Reactions: dhrivnak
I've seen so-called close out sales before at Tire Rack and sure enough they stock them again relatively soon.

In this case I think it's more likely they are truly going EOL.

EU tyre label: tyres with the worst ratings banned from sale

It's causing a chunk of complaints in the Lotus community too :(

I will say the new Pirreli Corsas / Michilen Cup Sports fitted to Hethel's latest offerings are far better, and still fall within EU guidelines. Real shame they don't come in the Elise / Tesla sizes :(

@hcsharp Yep, and it's a rolling plan. So first G's for efficiency go, then F's then ..... Eventually we'll only be able to buy Prius tyres :D

As for your experience I don't doubt it, they are newer tyres. Just think that the 07's were even worse on the EU ratings.

It also doesn't help that the tyre size's are different, front to back, and chosen by Lotus in part by picking the most popular sizes back in 1996/2001 to keep costs down. Nowadays most of the mainstream 1996 cars that used them have been junked, and the market for those tyre sizes relatively tiny.

It's one of the joys of owning a modern classic :D