TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Quick Links for UK based Tesla driving.

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Rluner, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Rluner

Rluner Member

Hi all.

I`m trying to compile a list of quick links in a basic single web page, so that I can then quickly and easily access numerous useful pages; for UK based Tesla driving; from my soon to arrive Model S [22nd Dec].

Can any of you suggest any please?

2. smac

smac Active Member

I just use the favourites ;)

I have my Outlook Web Access for checking emails, SpeakEV.com alerts page (it's much more UK focused, and has a broader community if you just want to get a recommendations on overnight charging venues that sort of stuff), lastly Zap-Map and that's it.

In honesty I have got fed up with (relatively) low powered tablets and virtual keyboards, and still prefer a proper keyboard and decent page rendering times, so I tend to grab my laptop for anything more. Compounding this the browser in the S is seen as a computer rather than a mobile device by most web servers, so you don't get touch / reduced bandwidth / low processor optimised pages, in effect the worst of both worlds :(

The biggest wishlist item though would be the ability to watch Netflix on it when parked up charging!!