Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quick Links for UK based Tesla driving.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all.

I`m trying to compile a list of quick links in a basic single web page, so that I can then quickly and easily access numerous useful pages; for UK based Tesla driving; from my soon to arrive Model S [22nd Dec].

Can any of you suggest any please?

I just use the favourites ;)

I have my Outlook Web Access for checking emails, SpeakEV.com alerts page (it's much more UK focused, and has a broader community if you just want to get a recommendations on overnight charging venues that sort of stuff), lastly Zap-Map and that's it.

In honesty I have got fed up with (relatively) low powered tablets and virtual keyboards, and still prefer a proper keyboard and decent page rendering times, so I tend to grab my laptop for anything more. Compounding this the browser in the S is seen as a computer rather than a mobile device by most web servers, so you don't get touch / reduced bandwidth / low processor optimised pages, in effect the worst of both worlds :(

The biggest wishlist item though would be the ability to watch Netflix on it when parked up charging!!