Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quick poll for those who waited in line

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am researching a Model 3 article under my pen name Steve Bakker. Wondering what the earliest date that's being projected for someone ordering a base model (35K, plus maybe a custom paint color). I ordered online on April 1st, and get a 2nd qtr. 2018 estimate. But those who waited in line may have an earlier date forecast.

Again, base model only. Interested in learning the earliest date forecast on the 'Your Model 3 Delivery Estimate' page. Your forum handle will not be used.

thanx!

/cc

Steve Bakker Bio

Same estimate as brkaus.

I ordered in-store on the first day. Although I was not in line early; I just happened to be in the area that afternoon when the line was much shorter.

Brkaus and I are both Tesla owners, so we are presumably after employees but before non-owners. Although that could also be confounded by location...I am in Washington.

Dec 2017 - Feb 2018 delivery estimate
Tesla owner
So Cal
Ordered in store on 1st day (March 31st) at approximately 2 pm.
Surprise that my estimate is the same as Ti3034 given that I stood in line for 4 hours on the first day vs. ordered online 6 months later.