Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quick survey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I'm a student researching Tesla as a subject for the Extended Essay and to conduct some primary research, I'd extremely appreciate it if you could answer my survey.

It won't take long and will go a long way for me to be successful in my Essay.

Here is the link: Quick Survey about Tesla Models

Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you so much!

Are you suggesting I add a separate option in my survey? I realize that this does happen but I don't know if this will be the majority which is why I didn't include it.
Majority, no. A fair modality, certainly. There probably are more than 20% of active posters here at TMC who have owned other BEV's before Tesla or at the same time as Tesla. At least 10% or more now own multiple Teslas or have owned more than one Tesla.
These people are important in that they tend to be opinion leaders and influencers, just as early adopters of any product tend to be.

• Helpful
Reactions: MG22
Majority, no. A fair modality, certainly. There probably are more than 20% of active posters here at TMC who have owned other BEV's before Tesla or at the same time as Tesla. At least 10% or more now own multiple Teslas or have owned more than one Tesla.
These people are important in that they tend to be opinion leaders and influencers, just as early adopters of any product tend to be.

That's a really good point and I should take this into consideration. I've edited my form so please go on the survey again, please let me know if you can re-edit your response as I've added a question and another option. Thank you so much for your help!