TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Quick survey

Discussion in 'Europe' started by MG22, Jul 5, 2017.

1. MG22

MG22 Member

Hi, I'm a student researching Tesla as a subject for the Extended Essay and to conduct some primary research, I'd extremely appreciate it if you could answer my survey.

It won't take long and will go a long way for me to be successful in my Essay.

Here is the link: Quick Survey about Tesla Models

Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you so much!

2. jbcarioca

jbcarioca Active Member

Many of us may have multiple Tesla vehicles, lots of us have owned at least one of our cars >2 years.

3. MG22

MG22 Member

Are you suggesting I add a separate option in my survey? I realize that this does happen but I don't know if this will be the majority which is why I didn't include it.

4. jbcarioca

jbcarioca Active Member

Majority, no. A fair modality, certainly. There probably are more than 20% of active posters here at TMC who have owned other BEV's before Tesla or at the same time as Tesla. At least 10% or more now own multiple Teslas or have owned more than one Tesla.
    These people are important in that they tend to be opinion leaders and influencers, just as early adopters of any product tend to be.

• Helpful x 1
  5. MG22

MG22 Member

That's a really good point and I should take this into consideration. I've edited my form so please go on the survey again, please let me know if you can re-edit your response as I've added a question and another option. Thank you so much for your help!

6. pjw65

pjw65 Member

The Supercharger Network is essential to Tesla and together with the Full-Electric range you can go wherever you want.
    This option is missing. I've written it in Others. ;)

• Like x 1
  7. MG22

MG22 Member

Thank you for your contribution, I did forget to include this in my options. My apologies :p