Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello again, sorry to bother you but I would like to receive even more precise data about Norwegians and their preference for electric cars. However, I won't be able to get this data as I don't speak Norwegian.

So would it be possible for someone to translate the survey I posted above for me? I would appreciate it immensely and I will put your name in my report and my survey as thanks.

I realize it's a lot of work but it would truly be immensely helpful and I would be extremely grateful :)

Please send me a private message if you could do this for me.

Thank you so much!

Hello again, sorry to bother you but I would like to receive even more precise data about Norwegians and their preference for electric cars. However, I won't be able to get this data as I don't speak Norwegian.

So would it be possible for someone to translate the survey I posted above for me? I would appreciate it immensely and I will put your name in my report and my survey as thanks.

I realize it's a lot of work but it would truly be immensely helpful and I would be extremely grateful :)

Please send me a private message if you could do this for me.

Thank you so much!

Hi, I would post the survey in either the Facebook group "Tesla owners club Norway" or at the Norwegian forums Tesla

Don't bother translating to Norwegian. :)

• Helpful
Reactions: GSP and MG22
Hi, I would post the survey in either the Facebook group "Tesla owners club Norway" or at the Norwegian forums Tesla

Don't bother translating to Norwegian. :)

Thank you so much for the ideas and the link to that forum! I'm going to post on the Norwegian Tesla forum in English, but I'm afraid people won't reply because they won't understand, so I still think I should try and get someone to translate it for me. What do you think?

EDIT: Here is my post: Quick Survey

Last edited:
Don't bother translating it. I don't know a single person that doesn't understand English.

I've answered your survey. Hopefully you'll get lots of answers. You should have made it possible to give more than one answer of which car one owns.

Okay sounds good, thank you so much! :) And yes I agree, but most people only have 1 car from the responses I've gotten and one can always write it in the additional comments.

Thank you for your help!