Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quickjack for Model 3 - BL-5000SLX?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m thinking of getting the 5000 SLX as well... has anyone done the 5000 SLX by itself without the extension kit?

Is this long enough for the Model 3? If it is not long enough, can I just lift the car side ways with it? And would it be long enough to lift side ways?

QJ does mention lifting the Model S side ways in their link due to wheelbase.

This is my friend's, I don't have any good pictures

Attachments

• a301f4b96da0ceaebe1eee4920688fa9.0.jpg
    a301f4b96da0ceaebe1eee4920688fa9.0.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 607
The SLX will work, but I would go with the EXT if you can find it. The jack points are exactly 60in. The spread on the SLX is 60in. When I tried it, half of the puck was hanging off the pad and I did not feel safe about it. The 5000 was plenty to lift the model 3.
You could buy the extensions also, but then it might not fit under the car...

Reactions: mnevar
I recently purchased the 7000EXT because the additional cost is negligible and don’t want to regret in the future not being able to lift an EV SUV.

The rubber pads and jack pads don’t work because of the room; I cut some pieces of 2x6 to insert in the quick jack trays and then my reverse logic jack pads fit perfect!

Just used it swap my 18 Aeros for some 20” Perofmance wheels and tires!

I have the 7000 along with the 20” performance wheel m3 and there isn’t enough clearance to slide a rubber block nor a puck. Any suggestions or pictures on how to use this version of quick jack would be appreciated, Thanks in advance!!!

I have the 7000 along with the 20” performance wheel m3 and there isn’t enough clearance to slide a rubber block nor a puck. Any suggestions or pictures on how to use this version of quick jack would be appreciated, Thanks in advance!!!

So here's what I do. I have two 1"x10"x10 foot planks cut into 3 pieces and I' drive onto the plank, park, remove the center pieces and slide jack under the sides (where the center pieces were) and raise the car.