Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

quiet winscreen wipers available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello dear audience,

I just tested new wiperblade rubbers and they are really fabulous!
No noise anymore! Really fantastic!

So if someone wants to have some, I will bring them on my around the world Tesla Roadster race (the first around the world electric car race - 80 electric days - world round trip) with me.
Price: 5 Euros
Please give me a hint before 1st of May (race start in Barcelona), if I shall bring some with me.
They are produced by Swissint, a Swiss company, don't know if you can buy them directly from them.
If not: In US I will pass New York directly to San Francisco and then to LA, tour details will follow soon on the website the first around the world electric car race - 80 electric days - world round trip

CU on the road :rolleyes:

Hello dear audience,

I just tested new wiperblade rubbers and they are really fabulous!
No noise anymore! Really fantastic!

So if someone wants to have some, I will bring them on my around the world Tesla Roadster race (the first around the world electric car race - 80 electric days - world round trip) with me.
Price: 5 Euros
Please give me a hint before 1st of May (race start in Barcelona), if I shall bring some with me.
They are produced by Swissint, a Swiss company, don't know if you can buy them directly from them.
If not: In US I will pass New York directly to San Francisco and then to LA, tour details will follow soon on the website the first around the world electric car race - 80 electric days - world round trip

CU on the road :rolleyes:

If you give us a part number? We could find them online and save you the trouble of hauling (quite literally) halfway around the world.

I sadly forgot to swap back the OEM blade for the Icon before taking it in for service. Ah, well, it was time for a new Icon blade anyway. :)

Yeah, the Icon works really well and just happens to look good while doing that.
hey scott - what part number or size Icon do you buy? Amazon? i'm very near you so if you buy local let me know where.
thanks!
-josh