TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

R-Zentric Rear Entertainment Console

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by artsci, Jul 29, 2017.

1. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Just ordered this in carbon fiber.

[​IMG]

Thought about upgrading to the Tesla integrated center console for its rear cupholders and two USB ports R-Zentric entertainment console has those (with better integration, ironically) plus the mount for a mini iPad. Same price, but much better features and a much greater value. Should have it by the time I get my car back from damage repairs from the recent rear-ender. Now passenger in the rear seats can have their own touchscreen:)

2. smilepak

smilepak Active Member

Wow $1250? $500, I would by. But $1250...nah..look neat but not that neat for that price. I would rather get new tires or add subwoofer.

3. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Likely I'll be getting an $8,000 check for a dimished value claim on the damage to my car from the person who rear ended me at a stoplight while on her phone. That will more than pay for entertainment console.