Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Race Ready 2019 model 3 Performance with Mountain Pass Parts FOR SALE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2019 white with white interior model 3 Perf with full suite of Mountain pass performance parts
all options with FSD which is currently awesome in south florida.

18,800 miles-currently driving-

MPP Sport adj coilovers
MPP FUCA
Unplugged Sway Bars
MPP master brake Brace
MPP Lower control arm bushing
MPP Camber and toe arms
MPP compression rod bearing
MPP Brake lines-new fluid
MPP smash me skid plate
MPS4s 265 18s on Apex EC7-R forged wheels-Brushed clear coat
5 or 8mm spacers( cant recall, purely for front upright knuckle clearance.)

track camber and compression bearing setup.(shop dialed in caster)
understeer removed near completely!
turn in feels pinpoint and on rails all the time....blows me away every time i drive it.

best handling car i have ever driven...

looking to sell the race car for something more realistic with two kids..
like an Escalade V lol

how does $50k sound?

Attachments

• IMG_6220.JPEG
    IMG_6220.JPEG
    421.5 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
here’s a little about the car.

Purchased right before the crazy Covid fueled car market. 19 used from Miami with about 8k miles. Like new when I got it. Test drove it(first ev experience) and immediately had to have it lol

Come to find it’s fast, but understeer is extreme and body gets super unsettled in spirited driving… even swift highway lane changes..

In comes MPP. Parts actually came in batches for install.. with parts delays and back orders. And always waiting for the next best thing from Sasha over there…compression rod bearings instead of the far too pliable oem bushing was the key. When you lose your toe, it’s hard to stand/accurately drive a car lol

The car handles great. In stock form, heavy deceleration and braking would cause the toe to shift and you would lose traction in the corners….once the compression bearings went in, it was immediately noticed that the car never felt disconnected from the road anymore. Full throttle, full brake, full speed in the turn…

Imagine the feeling of tires toeing out and the car trying to pull you in both directions… this is how it felt accelerating through the apex of a turn. It now feels like between the toe alignment/rigidity and the camber/dampening of the fuca and coil overs, the car never runs out of grip.

Brakes are rock solid and always feel plump and pliable with the brace and brake lines, it has a fluid upgrade as well. These are 110% adequate for the street, but a rotor and pad upgrade would probably extended the life past one track session. (I only ever streeted the car, never on a track)

It was my daily driver and got charged up near daily at home. Went to a supercharger twice I think? My 2yo daughter liked facing forward so I had to start dailying my megacab, which I don’t mind. Wife never drives the Tesla, even though she loves it. It’s either an x plaid or Escalade for her now.

2 layers of sun shades up front and one in the rear. I don’t like the Florida sun.

White Tesla symbols and white side camera trim. Nikola vinyl kit remaining.

tint all around. Not too dark, but definitely protecting your eyeballs.

Jack pucks in trunk

Never in an accident, and super clean besides typical wear and tear. Some undercarriage scrapes, but I do not have the car set too low. Remember you can adjust your camber on four corners with complete toe control, and slam it if you want. Or return to factory height with supremely improved comfort. Somehow MPP created a coilover set that is always track ready while returning a more compliant, composed, and PLUSH ride. Always getting bashed by stock shocks, these ease you over any terrain. Highly recommend to anyone driving a Tesla on static setups.

Last edited:
wow.... everyone missed out on a deal.

SOLD to the stealing dealer for $36,600 with all the parts lollolololol
we all bout to get crushed
ugh this is awful to hear. I'm going to be in the market in a few weeks. That's crazy!!! 36k. I pad 37k for a 2018 Long Range with acceleration boost with 36,000 on it back in May of 2021. Guess it's a good time to start looking.

Reactions: bhzmark
Looking for something else like this. Let me know

Dang - I could've done $38-40k. Oh well....
Here you go:

Reactions: bhzmark